Thanksgiving is on the 23rd of this month. Immanuel is again providing a dinner “with all the trimmings” for many neighbors and friends. We will have help coming from Immanuel members and youth from Church of Our Saviour. We’d like to involve more people.
There are many ways to participate in this heart-warming project.
- We need donations of food—turkeys, of course, and other foods related to this festive meal: pies, rolls or bread, cooked stuffing, potatoes, veggies, gravy, salad, and related foods. Please bring them ready-to-serve by 11:00 am.
- We need workers and servers. We need help setting up, serving, and cleaning up.
- We invite the participation of people who can take time to visit with our guests. We hope to share our welcome and hospitality with those who come.
- We request financial contributions to pay for supplies and food.
- We offer prayers that we are able to share the spirit of thankfulness with others.
DINNER WILL BE SERVED BETWEEN 11:30am AND 2:00pm
If you find yourself unable to cook your Turkey, the Youth Group will be cooking Turkeys for this meal on Wednesday November 22nd, and would love to cook your turkey! Just drop your thawed bird on Wednesday (if frozen, Sunday November 19th) to Gabe (626) 230-2297 and we'll take care of it!
Please help any way you are able. We are thankful for you. For additional information call Rev. Nancy Shier, (626) 282-2095